Business Process Integration with SAP ERP
CORE CONCEPTUAL CONTENT FOR SAP ERP PROFESSIONALS
This book is designed for use as both a reference guide and a conceptual resource for professionals working with and around SAP ERP. This material approaches real-world SAP topics using an integrated process perspective of the firm. Each process is discussed within the context of its execution across functional areas in the company. Professionals will gain a deep appreciation for the role of SAP ERP systems in efficiently managing processes from multiple functional perspectives.
Designed for instructor-led, self-study & online courses in corporate learning environments.
- Foundational ERP concepts for end users & project teams
- Digital learning of core principles and techniques related to integrated business process execution
- Real-World examples of SAP ERP “in action”
- Self-Guided tutorials for critical SAP transactions in each process
- Definitions and contextual explanation of key terms and concepts in SAP ERP
- Introduction to Business Processes
- Introduction to Enterprise Systems
- Introduction to Accounting (FI/CO)
- The Procurement Process (MM)
- The Fulfillment Process (SD)
- The Production Process
- Inventory and Warehouse Management Processes (IWM)
- The Material Planning Process (PP)
- Process Integration
- Glossary of Key Terms and Definitions
Future Additional Chapters: Human Capital Management Program and Project Management Lifecycle Data Management, Asset Management and Customer Service
Click here for the Overview Brochure for Business Process Integration with SAP ERP.
Click here to inquire about corporate pricing & availability.